We are looking for extraordinary individuals to serve as camp instructors and volunteers. These individuals assist in making the UTPCR Summer Symposium a success and memorable for the participants. Potential camp instructors and volunteers should fill out the application form and ask one person to send a reference. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Camp Instructor Application
- Reference Form
- Volunteer to work with campers
- Volunteer to help with publicity, scholarships, etc.
Volunteers in the past have helped:
- Sleep in the dorm Sunday through Friday nights
- Demonstrate 1 activity (dance, game) (2-hour commitment once or more)
- Produce a video (help teach how to use the cameras, plan shots & story, or edit)
- Lead students in creation of a blog based on the symposium
- Attend the whole symposium with the students
- Attend part time (10am-4pm)
- Attend part time (4 pm -10 pm)
- Propose an activity you think would be a great contribution
- Make a tax-deductible donation for scholarships
- Donate goods (snacks, notebooks, pens, ping pong paddles, etc) or a meal
- Help with publicity
All staff and volunteers who work with the symposium participants must submit applications and references, and undergo criminal background checks and training.
If you have any questions, leave a message with the Summer Symposium phone (512 - 471 - 1950) or email us at email@example.com.