Important Notes About CMS Courses
- Students enrolled in a CMS course must attend the first class meeting or risk being DROPPED from the course.
- A CMS student may not register for more than 9 hours of CMS courses during one semester.
- All students must have a UT GPA of 2.25 to take upper-division courses in the College of Communication.
- Students must have upper division standing (60 hours or more) to enroll in upper division courses.
- You also may visit the Official Course Schedule for the most up-to-date information on Communication Studies courses.
Syllabi by Semester
Recent syllabi are available via UT's database
Additional policies and procedures from the College.