Meet Lisa Moseley
What do you currently do at UT?
- “I am the Senior Administrative Associate for the CMS Department. I have over 21 years of experience at UT with 7 of those years in CMS. My position consists of assisting the Forensics team, processing travel, and lots of document processing. I really love our department and feel really fortunate to work with the best department in the college!”
What is your favorite Austin restaurant or eating place?
- “My favorite restaurant is Matt’s El Rancho. I love the atmosphere, the food, and it’s always a really fun place to be! La Mancha is a very close second!”
If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you bring?
- “My cell phone, a lot of books and my dog, Samson!”
What movie genre is your favorite?
- “Crime movies! Who doesn’t like the Godfather Movies? Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.”
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- “If I could choose any superpower, I think it would be to see into the future. I think it would have been amazing to be able to see all the awesome things that life held and maybe the not so good things too so I could have made different decisions along the way.”
If you could go back in time, what’s one piece of advice you would give to yourself?
- “If I could go back in time, I would tell myself that it’s ok to put myself first in certain situations! I have a habit of always putting everyone else first.”
Where would you love to travel to next?
- “The next place I will be traveling to is Italy. I plan to travel around the country and then take a Mediterranean cruise. I also want to travel to the South of France.”
What are you proudest of?
- “I would have to say my sons. They really are the best kids anyone could ask for. They are very close to each other, really good to me and they are pursuing a career in music together. I love them more than anything!”
What is a fun fact about you that most people here don’t know?
- “A fun fact about me is as, I was born and raised in Austin when it was a very small town. When I was 16 I used to roller skate a lot and one of my favorite places to skate was in the alley way between CMA and CMB. How crazy is it that I would eventually work here for 20+ years!”
Lisa and her dog Samson