Meet Anne Bormann
What do you currently do at UT?
- “Graduate Program Coordinator.”
When did you decide you wanted to work/get a degree in Communication?
- “I am currently pursuing a M.Ed. in Educational Leadership and Policy at UT.”
What’s one of the most memorable things that happened during your Undergraduate Years?
- “I was a Residence Hall advisor.”
What’s one of the most memorable things that happened during your Graduate Years?
- “I enjoy getting to work with interesting people who have very diverse backgrounds.”
What is your favorite Austin restaurant or eating place?
- “Kerbey Lane Café.”
If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you bring?
- “Is this a trick question? Taken literally, being stranded would be a nightmare...I wouldn't bring anything because if I were stranded I couldn't plan for that! But if I could plan to be stranded on an island, I would bring practical things like plenty of water, a knife, a fire starter kit...and I'd probably need more than 3 things!”
What movie genre is your favorite?
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- “Persuasion (Negotiation)”
If you could go back in time, what’s one piece of advice you would give to yourself?
- “It's all going to be okay...so DREAM big!”
Where would you love to travel to next?
- “New Zealand.”
What are you proudest of?
- “My boys.”
What is a fun fact about you that most people here don’t know?
- “I love quotes. For example, I'm loving this one lately because it's so relevant to my life right now: "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone".”